How To Choose The Best Blogging Platform
You are looking to start your own platform like a blog. don’t know how to choose. The best blogging platform. It’s very difficult to find out several blogging platforms.
in this article, We’ll find the best blogging platforms according to our interest in a career with the help of blogging.
We searching best article for our blog, you can click the link to skip ahead in the article
2.Contact Website Builder
Choosing The Best Blogging Platform-what we are looking for?
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post. (Each of these sections is explained below.)
- When you are ready click Publish.
2.Content Website Building
- White space – allowing the content (and your visitors’ eyes) room to breathe
- Boxes, borders & graphical planes – Segmenting the information into visual categories
- An intuitive search method – Letting your users jump straight to the info they need
- Grids – Although not always necessary for comprehension keeping content within a rigid, consistent structure helps reduce the effort required to process it
- Strong information hierarchy – Establishing a consistent design language using content types (blurbs, excerpts, call to actions)
- Visual hierarchy – The relative importance of different content areas and elements can be visually implied in many ways, ranging from typographic treatments (headlines, sub-headings, pull-quotes, etc.), to image sizes and saturation, placement, etc.
3.Gator by HostGator
Gator is a website builder and blogging platform created by HostGator, the popular web hosting company that we use to host the WPBeginner website. Gator offers a drag & drop tool that you can use to build any type of website including blogs, business sites, and even an online store.
It’s important that you don’t confuse the Gator builder with HostGator website hosting. You can use the HostGator hosting service to start a WordPress blog as we have done.
If you are looking for a non-WordPress. All-in-one blog platform and hosting solution. HostGator is the perfect option.
- Easy drag and drop builder to customize your blog & website design.
- Quick setup – no technical hassle.
- Backups, performance, and security are all handled by HostGator (no headaches).
- Free Domain and SSL certificates are included in all plans.
- You can easily add an online store to your blog with just a few clicks.
- There is no free account.
- Ecommerce features are restricted to higher plans only.
- A limited number of apps and extensions.
WPBeginner users get 55% off on all Gator builder plans. The Starter plan costs $3.46/month and it comes with all the features you need to start a successful blog including a free domain and SSL certificate.
You just need to make sure to use our Gator Website Builder coupon code: ” wpbeginner” to get 55% off.
Wix is a hosted platform to build websites.it gives all solutions for businesses to build a website using drag and drop tools.you can add your site or blog by adding the Wix Blog app.
it was founded in 2006 as the platform to create there own website to see 110 million users across the globe.